Terms Of Service
Cancellation fee will be charged, as stated in our terms of service, whatever the reason may be. Please be sure to check the date, room type/number, and options before finalizing your reservation.
[Studio usage fees]
- Payment must be completed by cash or credit card at our reception on the day of your reservation for use.
* We accept other forms of payment other than credit card such as contactless/QR payment.
Accepted credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, JCB, UnionPay, American Express, Diners Club, Discover.
Accepted contactless payments: Apple Pay, iD, QUIC Pay, transportation electronic money (for more information, please contact us).
Accepted QR payments: d払い (d payment by NTT Docomo), LINE Pay, auPAY, ALIPAY, WeChat Pay.
There is a possibility that payment will not go through depending on the terminal and network environment.
- For people who wish to complete the payment beforehand must complete payment at our reception by cash or cash mail via Japan Post only. We do not accept wire payments. This applies to everyone without exceptions regarding your place of residency.
* There is no refund in case of cancellation.
- Fees for cancellation/change
- No fee for cancellation/change 1 week before your reservation.
- 50% for cancellation/change 2 to 6 days before your reservation.
- 100% for cancellation/change 1 day before and on the day of your reservation.
Cancellation/change fees must be paid within 1 week.
* Reservations for use over 12 hours and rooms 701 (J Type), STUDIO X (I Type), 702 (H Type), cancellation/change fees are:
- 50% (2 days from when the reservation is confirmed)
- 100% (1 day before or on the day of the reservation from when the reservation is confirmed.)
* Option fee for cancellation/change for rooms 701 (J Type), 702 (H Type):
- 50% (2 days from when the reservation is confirmed.)
- 100% (1 day before or on the day of the reservation from when the reservation is confirmed.)
- Additional fees will be charged if you exceed the time limit of your reservation.
[General use of studio]
- Studio fees must be paid in advance. Please arrive before your reservation time to complete the process of payment/check-in at the reception.
- Complying with Tokyo Metropolitan Ordinance Regarding the Healthy Development of Youths, persons under the age of 18 will be prohibited from entering after 10:00PM.
- For studio use over 12 hours, we only accept reservations via telephone.
- Your reservation will automatically be cancelled after 30 minutes have passed from your reservation time if we do not receive prior notice/contact.
- Cancellation fee will be charged, whatever the reason may be. Please be sure to check the date, room type/number, and options before finalizing your reservation.
* In case of natural disasters, our studio may change operating hours or temporary close. This will lead to automatic cancellation, but will not charge a cancellation fee.
- All matters regarding reservations will use the client’s MYPAGE as the base for reference and confirmation. Please confirm all details on your MYPAGE (the person or representative who has made the reservation). If there are any issues on your MYPAGE, please contact us during daytime via telephone or directly speak with the staff at the reception. We will not be held accountable for individuals who do not/cannot confirm the reservation details on their MYPAGE.
- For any requests/inquiries regarding reservations, please contact us only via telephone or directly speak with our staff at the reception. We will not reply to any emails/direct messages on SNS regarding this matter.
- Your account will be marked as invalid and any reservations made will be cancelled if you fail to pay the cancellation fee(s), and/or after 3 consecutive cancellations without notice.
- We do not have designated parking areas for bicycles and motor vehicles. If we find any illegal parking/parking without permission, the owner of the bicycle/motor vehicle will be asked to move immediately and will be fined a sum of ¥50,000.
- Entry to our studio 10 minutes prior to opening hour is allowed. You must exit our studio by 6:00AM.
- After payment has been completed, it may be possible for you to enter 5 minutes prior to your reservation time only if there are no reservations prior to yours.
- Please be ready to exit the studio 5 minutes prior to the ending time of your reserved usage to check-out promptly. If you fail to exit the room at your exact ending time, you will be charged a 30 minute extension fee. Any belongings that need to be carried in/out, change of wardrobes, etc. must be carried out within your usage time of the studio.
- All of our studio rooms (7F, 8F, 9F) have LED lights installed, which are used as notifications. LED lights will light up 10 minutes before ending time, 5 minutes before ending time, and at the ending time of your usage. LED lights will also light up if you have entered the studio room without completing payment in advance, and if you exceed the regulated speaker volume.
- Any person(s) who have not made reservations will be prohibited from entering the studio rooms.
- Extended amount of time spent in the hallways (before and after your reservation time), the powder room, and any common areas are prohibited. Please be courteous to others using our facilities.
- Dancing outside of the studio rooms and the building is prohibited.
- Any instruments (including a large chorus, beatboxing, etc.) that cannot be monitored by our sound level meters are prohibited.
- Usage of the power outlets, apart from our rental equipments, is prohibited. Please ask and consult with our staff in advance if you wish to bring in any equipment(s) and also to use the power outlets.
- Please refrain from changing the settings of our equipments in the studio rooms.
We reserve the right to charge for repairs, maintenance, and replacements of any damages. Usage of equipments with or without permission, and any issues that affect our business operations will also require legal compensations.
- Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited, and person(s) under the influence will be refused from using our facilities.
- Outdoor shoes are prohibited in our studio rooms. This includes common areas on 8F and 9F. Please use the indoor slippers provided or your own. (Outdoor shoes are only allowed in the common areas of 7F and B1F.)
- No pets allowed.
- Equipments in our studios may change without prior notice.
- There may be technical difficulties in our studios due to sudden/unexpected malfunctions or breakdowns.
- Any form of altering or modifying the present state of our studios is strictly prohibited.
i.e. Altering the walls, floors, placements, stapling, drilling screws, stickers, etc.
- Our studios use linoleum flooring sheets, generic PVC flooring tiles, and other types of flooring depending on room type.
- Tap shoes, flamenco shoes, and pin heels are not allowed as they will damage the floors, thus leading to damage fees.* Please use tap boards for tap dance, and use heel covers for all heeled shoes.
- Use of balls that may damage our facilities, including equipments, are prohibited. Please consult our staff in advance.
- We may turn down the volume of the speakers if it is too loud and disrupts others using the studios in the vicinity.
- Please understand that there may be some sound leakage, to a certain extent, from other studios.
- Heating is unavailable for Room 704.
- A/C for rooms U01 - U08 may not work as effectively in some cases.
- Please turn the lights and A/C off after using the room, and return the settings of the sound equipment back to the original state. This applies to all appliances and fixtures in the room.
- Please bring back any wastes as we do not have garbage bins.
- Leaving any articles behind or unattended in the studio rooms is prohibited.
- We provide free internet access within our studios.
* We will not be held accountable for any issues that may arise due to poor connection, service being down, or while resetting our network connections.
- Please notify our staff immediately if you notice any damages to any of our equipments within the studio rooms.
- Any intentional/unintentional damages to our facilities in or outside the building, loss of rental equipments caused by the user(s) and the involved person(s) will be charged for the fee of recovery to its original state. Leading to temporary closure of the studio due to such matter, you will also be charged fees (legal compensation) for the duration of temporary closure.
- For security reasons, our studio rooms are installed with security cameras monitoring and recording at all times. When changing wardrobes, please do so behind the curtains (a changing space we have set up) to protect your privacy.
- If we decide that maintenance and management of the studio room(s) are necessary, our staff reserve the right to enter during the time of your usage. If our staff judges to act upon disaster prevention, even if it happens during the time of your usage of the room, please move and return all equipments back to its original state.
- Use of the shower room must be used within the set time duration. Use of the shower room is permitted for 1 person at a time. If we find that more than 1 person is using the same shower room, each person will be charged for the usage of the shower room.
- We will not be held accountable for any lost items or theft within the studio.
- Items that have been lost and found will be kept in safe keeping for 1 month. After the time span of 1 month, the item(s) will be disposed. Any item(s) we find that may be considered unhygienic, item(s) will be disposed immediately.
- The following items are strictly prohibited:
1. Flammables such as paint-thinner, gasoline, petroleum, gunpowder, explosives, paint, etc., and firearms and knives which are subject to the Swords and Firearms Control Law.
2. Illegal substances that violates the Drug Law and any other items, such as drug paraphernalia, that are prohibited by law.
3. Industrial/architectural waste, decomposing matter/contaminants that give off odor/foul odor, or any items that may give off any odor.
4. Any items that may give off excessive moisture, humidity, and dust.
5. Plants and animals, remains, ashes, and anything in relation to this matter.
6. Any items that may cause mold, rust, and any items prone to pests and vermin.
7. Any items that may have adverse affect on others using our studio.
- We will not be held accountable for troubles that may occur between users of our studio. Note that issues that may occur between other users are at one’s own risk. Be courteous and act in a civilized manner.
- Users and any parties involved that correspond to the following may be forced to exit the studio and/or the building:
1. Any person(s) who violates our terms of service.
2. Any person(s) who violates public order and morality.
3. Behavior or statement in an outrageous manner that imposes trouble on others using the studio and our staffs, as well as our facilities itself.
4. Any issues that we may find inappropriate.
- Any harm or criminal behavior, under laws and regulations, against other user(s) of our studio will result in legal actions. If the victim wishes to press charges, we will contact the authorities. Our administration may release a section or full personal information of the user(s) without their approval under legal terms. Such cases are as followed:
1. Cases in which the handling of personal information is based on laws and regulations.
2. Cases in which the provision of personal data is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the applicant.
3. Cases in which the handling of personal information is specially necessary for improving public hygiene or promoting the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the applicant.
- We will not be held accountable for any damages and/or loss of one’s belongings and equipments caused by reasons (including incidental secondary damage), and the user(s) along with their guardians will not be able to claim compensations. Such cases are as followed:
1. In case of power outages, communication/network failure, and other unexpected malfunctions that may occur suddenly within our facilities.
2. Obstruction caused by mold, rust, condensation, water leakage, sand/dust, pests and vermin.
3. Damages caused by one’s incomplete or faulty packing and storage, natural wear and deterioration due to use over the course of time, etc.
4. Cases in which there are containments due to public works, land reallocation, exercise of public authorities, request for surrender given by the property owner in which it is difficult to continue to use our studio.
[Special notes regarding use training studios]
- Our training studio is within the building complex. Any sound which may affect appliances due to vibrations. Please use weights quietly and safely. Refrain from shouting and loud voices.
- Please wipe down the equipment and mop the floor with the cloth and mop provided in the room. We ask you for your cooperation in order for everyone to have a pleasant experience at our studios.
- Please use safety bars/barbell collars/etc. to ensure your own safety and do not overdue yourself. We will not be held accountable for any damages, accidents, and injuries that may occur by the users and participants involved.
- Please use rubber tiles provided within our studios when using barbells. Dropping the barbells with weights (intentionally or unintentionally) will damage the floors of our studios, and you will be subjected to pay any damage fees.
- When using equipments within Room 909, please change to proper indoor shoes for your own safety reasons.
- Users and participants involved who violate the terms mentioned above, and/or fail to obey any given warnings by our staff will result in discontinuation of usage, restricted usage of our studios, and will be fined a sum of ¥50,000.
Please understand that our terms of service may be modified without notification.